Reservations are strongly recommended.
Call 520-327-4242 to make a reservation.
- Please leave a message and include the show title and date you'd like to attend, please spell your first and last name, and be sure to include your phone number. Your call will be returned between 3:00 pm and 5:00 pm Tuesday - Saturday.
- We will confirm your reservation or inform you if a production is sold out.
- Tickets are paid for at the time of the reservation. Please DO NOT leave credit card information over the phone. We will take care of payment when we call you back.
- The Live Theatre Workshop Box office is located at our theatre (5317 E. Speedway Blvd) open Tuesday - Saturday from 1:00 pm - 5:00pm
- You can now purchase tickets online!
Note: If tickets are not available online it is because that show is sold out. Please call the box office, as sometimes we can squeeze you in or get you on a wait list.
- Link to ticketing web page
How it works:
Tickets are purchased at the time of the reservation. Please do not leave your credit card information over the phone. If we miss your call, we will hold your reservation until we can get a hold of you and take your payment.
Live Theatre Workshop Box Office hours are 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm Tuesday - Sunday
The box office opens for ticket sales at 6:30 on Friday and Saturdays and 2:15 on Sundays.
*See below for Etcetera and Family Theatre Family performance box office times
Special needs seating is held between 6:30 and 6:45 on Fridays and Saturdays and 2:15 - 2:25 on Sundays.
Please inform the box office if you have any special needs seating. Live Theatre Workshop is wheelchair and walker accessible. Please let the box office know if you need wheelchair seating so that we can accommodate you.
General Seating begins at 6:45 on Fridays and Saturdays and 2:30 on Sundays. Seating is first come first seated. The only reserved seats are for Season Ticket Subscribers. The earlier you arrive the better choice of seats you will have. Season Tickets are a great deal and very flexible if you are interested in getting reserved seats. Reservations are held only until 7:15 pm at which time unclaimed reservations will be sold to people waiting on standby.
For sold out performances, people without reservations may arrive at 6:15 (2:15 for matinees) and put their name on the standby list. You must be present to be on this list. 5 - 10 minutes before show time, box office personnel can start selling reservations that have not yet arrived. Season Tickets Seats will not be sold.
This IS NOT the waiting list that patrons call and get their names on. The waiting list is ONLY used if a seat becomes available before the day of the show.
*Etcetera Late Night Box office opens at 10:00 pm Friday and Saturdays and 6:30 on opening Thursdays
Family Theatre Family Productions box office opens at 12:30 pm on Sunday afternoons
All ticket sales are final. We are not able to provide refunds if you or someone in your party cannot attend. Please give us a call 24 hours in advance if you cannot make your reservation. We will be happy to reschedule you to another date as long as seats are available.